Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before using 417 Recruitment.
417 Recruitment reserves the right to modify these Terms & Conditions at any time.
417 Recruitment provides a service to bring Job Seekers and Employers together. Job Seekers and Employers can register, create profiles, job posts and search for jobs and resumes.
Job Seeker personal data will be available to Employers visiting 417 Recruitment. Personal data includes a Name which is mandatory, an email Address which is mandatory and a Telephone Number that is optional.
Personal data provided by the user may be used by 417 Recruitment to notify the user of any news, and or promotional offers relating only to the 417 Recruitment website. The user can unsubscribe from these notifications at any time.
417 Recruitment will not disclose user personal data to any third party.
417 Recruitment may not be used for any of the following purposes:
To contact 417 Recruitment users regarding any issue apart from the purpose of recruitment.
To contact 417 Recruitment users to offer any services from a 3rd party company.
To post any illegal content.
The user is required to provide truthful information in their profile or job post.
It is prohibited to use any text or images from 417 Recruitment for personal or commercial use.
417 Recruitment does not hold responsibility for any untruthful and inaccurate information included in job posts and profiles.
417 Recruitment reserves the right to edit or delete any information submitted by the user to the website.
417 Recruitment will not be responsible for any loss or damage the user may encounter from using the website.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website.
Our analytics service provider generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies.
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer. Please visit the 'Help' option in your browser menu to learn how to do this. Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of this website.
1. The promoter is 417 Recruitment Ltd.
2. This competition is open to people who currently reside in New Zealand or who can provide a New Zealand address for shipping purposes except for employees of 417 Recruitment and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the competition.
3. Entry of this competition is done so upon purchase of a Standard, Ultimate, or Mega Pack listing.
4. By purchasing a listing you are entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Multiple job listing purchases count as multiple entries and increase the likelihood of success.
6. The closing date for entry will be 31st December 2020.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
8. 417 Recruitment Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. 417 Recruitment Ltd is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The prize is as follows:
10. The prize pool consists of 12 prizes (one winner per month) and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random by software every month, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winners will be notified by email, one winner every month. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification,
we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. If the winner should turn down their prize, a new winner will be drawn.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By purchasing a listing throughout 2020, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Purchasing a job listing will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.