Many of you may already know us as the home of PERi-PERi chicken, but we're a people-first, chicken-second kind of place. At Nando's you'll be part of a diverse and inclusive workplace where you're encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We make sure our teams have a great time at work, while still being serious about serving fresh, delicious food and developing our Nandocas (that's what we call our staff). Pride, Passion, Courage, Integrity and most of all, Family are the values we live by at Nando's. If these values inspire you, then you've come to the right place! We're a family, and as the Restaurant Manager, you'll work alongside the Area Manager to support the team to be the best they can be and deliver an amazing Nando's experience to all our customers.
We're looking for:
- An experienced Leader or someone with previous management experience in a fast casual, casual dining or similar is preferred, but not essential, with a bucket-load of passion to inspire, motivate, and engage your team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A people-focused individual, who loves to coach, mentor, and develop Team Members from all walks of life.
- Drive to running Restaurants brilliantly - delivering high quality food and making every customer feel welcome.
- Someone who leads by example and lives Nando's core values in their day-to-day life.
- Someone who is hungry to learn and develop and is comfortable with a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- The ability to think outside the box to problem-solve and find timely solutions to help deliver restaurant results.
- Someone who is excited about grilling our legendary PERi-PERi chicken (of course!)
What's in it for you:
- A generous bonus package up to $20,000 annually.
- We offer paid parental leave for both primary (6 weeks) and secondary carers (1 week)
- Work life balance - Flexible rotating rosters which are published in advance with some or set weekends off, no overnights or late midnight closes.
- Our 6-week onboarding training program designed to set you up for success with one of our training champions teaching you about the Nando's culture and how to run our restaurants brilliantly.
- Engagement events for National management teams to grow, connect and have fun.
- Participate in our International Master Griller Event which involves grilling our famous PERi-PERi chicken!
- Every 6 months restaurant has a fun budget to utilize for nights out and team building.
- Opportunity to give back and support our "no-chucking our chicken" program that ensures no chicken goes to waste.
- Free access to nutrition advice, exercise support, financial and psychological counselling.
- For every successful manager referred, you will receive a bonus!
- Oh! And of course, can't forget… FREE NANDO'S on shift plus a great discount when you're out with your family and friends!
As a leader in our restaurants, you will be required to complete your RSA as well as your First Aid and CPR Certificates. Only candidates with the rights to work in Australia & New Zealand will be shortlisted.
Nando's is an Equal Opportunity Employer who seek to ensure that people are employed, trained, and promoted fairly. And, most of all, we want all our people to feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work!