- Iconic brand with over 400 stores across Australasia
- Passionate and caring team with a customer-centric culture
- Part of Genuine Parts Company, the global leader in automotive parts and accessories
GPC is proud to be a winner of the 2021 AFR BOSS Best places to work award,
taking out the #1 spot for Retail, hospitality, tourism and entertainment.
It Starts With the Parts… and YOU!
Repco is Australia's leader in Automotive Aftermarket Parts and is one of the most widely recognised brands in the Australian and New Zealand markets. Our brand stands for quality, expertise and knowledge. At Repco, our team members are valued and appreciated. Every day we deliver careers and experiences that are both challenging and rewarding. We have fun at work and celebrate our achievements and milestones, both big and small. And we passionately focus on results and continuous improvement.
If you're looking to join a company where you feel like family, where recognition and celebration form part of our daily mantra, and where you can build meaningful relationships with your customers, then we'd love to hear from you.
Our Customer Service and Sales Representatives:
- Are committed to providing genuine service, where they create lasting impressions and moments that matter for our customers
- Have superstar selling skills that contribute to the sales performance of the store
- Build effective customer relationships and are the expert to talk to
- Are team players and contribute towards the store's success
- Maintain exceptional presentation and merchandising standards of the showroom
- Have a safety mindset and constantly strive to provide the safest work environment for themselves and their team mates
The successful individual will:
- Be a passionate customer service expert, with previous retail and/or customer service experience
- Have the physical capacity to perform the duties of the role (including handling products of a heavy nature)
- Have a flexible availability and hold a valid driver's licence
- Be available to work and are flexible to work other days if requested
We can offer you:
- Recognition programs and team incentives for your performance
- An inclusive team environment; our team are important members of the GPC family
- The opportunity to join a progressive global company that continually strives to remain the number one in the automotive aftermarket
- Ongoing training and career development; we genuinely care about supporting you to reach your full potential
- Never Better; our wellbeing program that includes financial, career, family, nutrition and lifestyle guidance
- Discounts internally and with external partners including health providers
- Access to GPC's exciting employee platform MOVE, unlocking amazing discounts at top retailers, business announcements, e-cards and our employee recognition program, plus so much more!
Thank you for your interest in becoming part of the GPC Asia Pacific family.