What’s on Offer:
We value our employees and the wonderful work they do. Our employees enjoy an enviable range of benefits, including the following:
- Competitive hourly rates of $26.28 to $31.54 + super
- Travel Allowance of $0.78 per KM PLUS paid travel time
- Become Cert III qualified in Individual Support (Aged Care) through our Traineeships program – all fees paid
- Part time or Casual contracts available
- Flex-Up – work additional overtime hours and boost your income - the more availability you have, the more work we can give you
- Enjoy additional yearly Well-Being and Community leave days
- 14 week paid parental leave, with equal benefit for both parents PLUS our Bump to Baby program
- Smartphone – ready when you join us with your fortnightly rosters, customer care plans and other information
- Employee Referral Program – refer your friends and family members to join us and receive $500.00 per successful referral (Terms & Conditions apply)
- Employee Assistance Program – support and assistance for you and your partner at those times in life when you need it most
- You will be supported by our customised Induction program on joining us
- Attractive employee discounts on Australian Unity Banking products, Private Health and General Insurance
- Maxxia Rewards - a great range of discounts and benefits at selected retail outlets, department stores, attractions, travel, cinemas, restaurants and more
Your New Role
Our Home Health program delivers in-home support services to our customers to help them live independently, supported and empowered, within their own homes and communities.
What does your new role look like?
- Providing support to clients with domestic assistance duties such as cleaning, laundry, and meal preparation
- Assisting clients with some personal care services including showering and toileting
- Building and maintaining strong and effective relationships with clients and their families
- Adhering to health and safety guidelines and policies to keep yourself and our customers safe
- Reporting any issues or changes in the customer’s health and wellbeing through the appropriate channels and protocols
Above all, you will align to our Values of Bold, Warm and Honest. You will be able to demonstrate empathy and the ability to provide excellent care for your customers.
Does this sound like you?
- 12 months or more of relevant experience within Aged Care and/or Health Services, where you have delivered personal care
- Good verbal and written English skills
- Flexibility and availability to work rosters between Monday to Friday
- A current Australian Driver’s License and ownership of a reliable, well presented, comprehensively insured vehicle
- You’ll have a current First Aid Certificate. If you don’t have one, we will organize at no cost to you.
- All Australian Unity employees must be fully vaccinated for COVID 19, including the Booster.
If you’re seeking a role with real purpose and where you can create meaningful customer relationships and assist your local community, please contact Caroline on firstname.lastname@example.org or simply apply today.